Chapin Labor Day Festival & Parade
Saturday, August 31
- Justin Pepper 5K: Walk, Run, Ruck 8:00 am-1:00 pm
- Saturday night concert on Beaufort Street benefiting We Care at 7 pm featuring Tokyo Jo.
Sunday, September 1
- Concert on Beaufort Street featuring Noel Lindler and the Bank Walkers party starts at 7 pm.
- Bring your lawn chairs, but no coolers allowed
Monday, September 2
- Labor Day Parade begins at 9:30 am (Streets close at 9 am) at GIS parking lot (912 Chapin Road) and travels to St. Peters Church Road
- Classic Car Show in the Mt. Horeb parking lot of Beaufort Street presented by Columbia Classic Chevy Club.
- Over 130 Vendors with Children's Play Area and three bounce houses.
- Chapin Library Book Sale immediately following the parade at Town Hall. Sale ends at 2:00 pm.
- AMROC Model Train Exhibit held in the American Legion Post 193 Building.